Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Grand Opening

The Grand Opening for my yoga studio, Sanctuary Power Yoga, is this Sunday - just 3 days away.  Super exciting.  Things have happened so quickly for this to occur, it amazes me.  We began work on the space only 3 weeks ago or so...painting, installing doors, rerouting the heat, putting up coats hooks - you get the idea.  We haven't had alot of time to get things done.  We have a 2 year old son who is with me most of the day (my Mother watches him for us when she is not working) & my husband works in Boston during the week, so can only help out 2 days a week.   We are doing all the work ourselves. 
I've heard alot of "will you get it done in time".  Some people have been nervous about us finishing in time for the Grand Opening.  Not me.  Even with only a few days left, I know everything will be just right when we open.  Everything has flowed so smoothly for this to happen.  I have dreamed of having my own studio since I started teaching 10 years ago.  10 years of visualizing, imagining & attracting everything I need for this to occur.  And it all has fallen right into place.
I am beyond excited for our Grand Opening & I know it will be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment