Monday, February 18, 2013

My Vinyasa



Downward facing dog.

Breathe in.  Breathe out.  Breathe in.  Breathe out.

"Mommy!  Mommy!  I need water!"

Breathe in.  Breathe out.

Chair pose.

Breathe in.  Breathe out.

"Mommy!  Mommy!  I don't like this show!"

Breathe in.  Breathe out.

Triangle pose.

Breathe in.  Breathe out.

"Mommy!  Mommy!  I need to blow my nose!"

Breathe in.  Breathe out.

Half pigeon

Breathe in.  Breathe out.

"Honey - could you please get off of me so I can get up?"

This is my yoga.  This is my vinyasa...my flow.  I've said it before - I practice at home alot.  Where I am in the life of my practice, 2 hours every day plus seated meditation would be wonderful.  Where I am in my life, 20 minutes of moving meditation is a gift.

My breathing, my practice has to come off the mat with me.  Otherwise, well...why bother?

All of it is yoga.  It's my flow, it's my life.  It's my yoga.  And I'm grateful for all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment